Economic Summit, Research Triangle Region-South
Unleashing the Power of Networking:
A unique event that brings the economic experts and the stakeholders together for an honest discussion about economic development.
Looking for a place to invest, relocate, expand and prosper? Hear from four counties just miles away from Research Triangle Park that are rich with tradition, culture, resources and most importantly--talent. Learn about the area, it's employer base, labor force and the opportunities.
Come and mingle with all the important business, government and municipal executives under one roof.
Learn about incentives, learn about the competitive landscape and above all, learn about how you can get an upper hand in this uber-competitive landscape.
- Pat Corso, Executive Director, Moore County Partners in Progress
- Nicholas Dula, Director, Harnett County Economic Development Office
- Charles A. Hayes, President and CEO, Research Triangle Regional Partnership
- Bob Joyce, Economic Development Executive Director, Sanford Area Growth Alliance
- Dianne Reid, President, Chatham Economic Development Corporation
- When:Tuesday, October 13, 2015,
7:30am-9:30am Add to my calendar
- Where: Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center
1801 Nash Street, Sanford, NC 27330
- Suggested Dress: Business