Franklin County Government Launches Redesigned Website
Franklin County, N.C. -- Franklin County has launched its newly redesigned website, offering an easily navigated, central location for information. The new site, www.franklincountync.us, brings together all County services into one site with improved usability and navigation. The redesigned website incorporates many enhancements that are user friendly for citizens, visitors and employees of Franklin County. The major enhancements the new site represents include:
- a new design and improved functionality created by New Media Campaigns and Liaison Designs
- updated site content and photographs
- new information architecture
- ability for each department’s staff to update content directly through New Media Campaign’s content management system, HiFi.
- improved search functionality
- ability for all Boards and Commissions, if approved, to post minutes online
“The new website was a key goal for the Franklin County Strategic Plan for Economic Development,” commented Angela L. Harris, Franklin County Manager. “With the launch of the site, we’ve brought all our County services into a central, easy to use website for our citizens and others.”
The site officially launched on Monday, May 16, 2011 and will continue to have ongoing updates and improvements.
For additional information, please contact Coy S. Floyd, Information Technology Director at (919) 496-2583 or Richie Duncan, Existing Industry Coordinator at (919) 554-1863.
Franklin County Government is committed to effective and innovative public services for all Franklin County citizens and businesses.