Research Triangle Regional Partnership Launches Online, Social, Mobile Information Services
November 26, 2012
Research Triangle Region, N.C. – Companies and organizations interested in helping start, grow or locate a company in the 13-county Research Triangle Region of North Carolina now have access to a wealth of online, social and mobile tools providing data, commentary and resources to help them do so.
Signup and links to the new social media channels, mobile apps, news alerts and videos are available now at www.researchtriangle.org/subscribe.
“The Research Triangle Region offers a vibrant, diverse economy with a wealth of amenities and support to help companies grow,” said Charles A. Hayes, president and CEO of the Research Triangle Regional Partnership (RTRP), the economic development organization that developed the new tools. “Our new social, mobile and online services are designed to connect everyone who wants to help our economy grow and arm them with information and resources they need.”
The region’s new services include:
- Mobile apps for iTunes (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices that provide a one-stop location for breaking news and information.
- Instant Alerts available by mobile device and email that provide updates on the region’s news, videos and conversation.
- RTRPNC YouTube site, featuring videos of the people, companies and world-leading clusters that make the region globally competitive.
- @TriangleRegion Twitter site, connecting regional partners with real-time news, data and buzz.
- Triangle Chatter, RTRP’s blog, focused on the region’s economy, business growth, clusters, culture, facts and commentary from businesses, economic development organizations, partners and allies.
In addition, the region’s expansive website, www.researchtriangle.org, offers comprehensive news, data, contacts and resources for regional economic and business development.
The Research Triangle Region is home to the Research Triangle Park and 13 north-central N.C. counties of Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Harnett, Johnston, Lee, Moore, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake and Warren. For more information, visit www.researchtriangle.org or call (919) 840-7372.
# # #
Contact: Charles Hayes, (919) 840-7372