Use the drop-down menu below to view the agenda for each day of the program. All times are EST.
Welcome Dinner at The Angus Barn
Breakfast at the North Carolina Executive Mansion
Visit NC State University's Centennial Campus
Lunch at SAS, the Largest Privately-owned Data Analytics Company in the World.
Presentation by RiOT,a non-profit organization that serves as a convener for the IoT community, as well as offering a startup accelerator, R&D lab, educational programs, and more.
Visit Wake Technical Community College (Wake Tech)
- Welcome & Overview of Wake Tech, including its Customized Training
- Overview of the N.C. Community College System
15-minute Speed Dating Conversations
- General Overview of Doing Business in NC
- Legal perspectives & advice
- Financial perspectives & advice
Reception with the Durham Chamber of Commerce
*Agenda subject to change
Strategically positioned in the center of the United State's east coast, the Research Triangle Region offers a prime location to connect businesses and residents to any U.S. market.
- Centrally located on the East Coast, halfway between New York City and Orlando, Florida
- Only a 6 hour time difference between North Carolina and Europe
- 60% of the US population is within a days drive (179M)
- Quick, direct flights available from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) to several locations across the United States, including:
- Washington D.C.– 45 Minute Flight
- New York City - 1 Hour Flight
- Atlanta -1 Hour Flight
- Boston - 1.5 Hour Flight
- Tampa, Florida – 1.5 Hour Flight
Business Climate at a Glance
Why Is It Called The 'Research Triangle'?
The Research Triangle gets its name from Research Triangle Park and three Tier 1 research universities—Duke University, North Carolina State University and University of North Carolina Chapel Hill—located only minutes apart.