3279 E NC 97
The I-95 NC 97 Industrial Site is a county-owned property with utilities on site and proximity to all major markets along the I-95 corridor from Boston to Miami. Duke Energy Site Readiness Program property located within two hours of three sea ports. $20,700 per acre with 142 acres available. Nash County Economic Development Team is seeking interested companies, developers, and investors.
- Prime industrial I-95 location developable up to 1 million square feet
- Located 4 miles from Rocky Mount-Wilson Regional Airport and 25 miles from CSX Intermodal Terminal
- 100,000-square-foot shell building currently under development
- Foreign Trade Zone and NC Tier 1 location, the most lucrative status when applying for state incentives
- Situated 38 minutes from I-440 Raleigh Beltline and 45 minutes from downtown Raleigh
- Duke Energy Site Readiness Program property