Proximity to the Assets that Matter
Uniquely situated between the urban areas of Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park, and Fayetteville and Fort Liberty; Harnett County businesses benefit from access to a diverse and highly skilled talent pool. Offering affordable land served by excellent infrastructure, moderate tax rates, competitive cost of living, and easy access to regional and national markets, Harnett County’s proximity to assets provides strategic advantages for business expansion and location.
Come Write Your Story
Harnett County Data
- Central Carolina Community College and Campbell University offer unique opportunities for customized workforce training, internships, and work-based learning to enhance and grow employer talent
- Campbell University's undergraduate degree programs include engineering, homeland security, and cybersecurity.
- Raven Rock State Park, the Cape Fear River, and plentiful parks, trails and recreational areas make nature and outdoor activities a part of life in Harnett County.
- Rich with affordable housing in new and well-established neighborhoods, gated golf course communities, horse farms and over-55 living.
Sorry, there are no available sites at this time.
Infrastructure and Support
- Located within an hour of both Raleigh Durham International Airport and Fayetteville Region Airport
- Home to Harnett Regional Jetport (HRJ) offering a 5,000-foot runway and jet fuel for corporate aircraft
- Harnett Regional Water, the largest regional water treatment facility on the Cape Fear River, ensures that Harnett County and surrounding communities enjoy an abundance of clean water
- Easy access to regional and national markets via I-95, I-40, U.S. 421 and U.S. 401