Perfect for Relocating
County officials boast that Warren offers something more: A congestion-free environment conducive to productivity and morale. Whatever your project requires, Warren County has an ideal location at an affordable price.
Warren County Data
Businesses considering relocation can take advantage of custom-designed worker training from area community colleges and tier-one state income tax credit for job creation and investment.
The county has a dependable and teachable workforce from which to draw from, and plenty of outdoor recreation for them to enjoy as residents.
The well-equipped schools, ample shopping, and variety of housing enable residents to enjoy rural living without sacrificing convenience.
Infrastructure and Support
Proximity to metropolitan areas provides access to all major resources.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Major highways, including Interstate 85, U.S. Highway 1 and U.S. Highway 158
- Multiple high-speed Internet options
- Water, sewer and natural gas availability
- More than 70,000 acres of freshwater lakes