When talking job opportunities in the Triangle, people looking for work or new careers should not overlook what’s available in the life sciences.
Many biopharma companies are hiring in the Triangle, including large employers like Biogen in Research Triangle Park, bioMérieux in Durham, GSK in Zebulon, Merck & Co. in Durham, Novo Nordisk in Durham and Clayton, Pfizer in Sanford, and many more.
The North Carolina Biotechnology Center’s extensive jobs board lists open jobs and internships from local life science companies and research organizations. Users can filter by job category, employment type (full-time, part-time and contractor), keywords, postal code and radius.
The Biotech Center also touts jobs through its Bio Jobs Hub program.
Over the last week (since June 7), dozens of new jobs were added to NCBiotech’s board, including:
- Manager of technical operations, facilities and engineering manager, project manager and translational medicine research technician at Locus Biosciences in Research Triangle Park
- An associate scientist specializing in delivery technologies at RTP-based Life Edit Therapeutics
- Research technicians at the Duke Human Vaccine Institute in Durham
- Staffing agency Advanced Recruiting Partners posted several jobs for its clients:
- Two senior project managers in Raleigh
- A senior clinical research associate in Durham
- A production technician, production supervisor and process specialist in Morrisville
- An accounts payable clerk in Raleigh
- Research associate at inSoma Bio in Durham
- Regulatory affairs associates, senior regulatory affairs manager, two food contact materials toxicologists and a senior general toxicologist at knoellUSAin RTP (some positions allow for work from a home office)
- Senior warehouse specialist at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies in Holly Springs
- Laboratory operations instrumentation specialist at Precision BioSciences in Durham
- Computational biotechnology scientist at Ribometrix in Durham
- Building automation engineer and two technical services engineers at Seqirusin Holly Springs
- Regulatory specialist at Plant Response in Durham
- Frankel Staffing Partners posted several jobs:
- A remote revenue/receivables manager focused on healthcare and hospitals
- A supply chain specialist focused on biotechnologies and COVID vaccines for an RTP-area biotech firm
- An associate analytical chemist for a pharmaceutical firm based in RTP
- A quality assurance specialist focused on drug products, API and medical devices for a Raleigh-area biotech firm
- A remote director of project management focused on gene therapies
- A senior contracts manager for an RTP-area biopharmaceutical company
- Associate director or director of clinical quality assurance and a director of analytical development at Shattuck Labs in Durham
Original Source: WRAL TechWire