Join North Carolina for Military Employment for a free event to learn why you should be hiring military talent and the positive effects they will have on your business.
This event will include:
- The business case for making military hiring a part of your business strategy
- Military hiring testimonials from major employers
- Neworking with senior leaders from govenment and industry
- Catered lunch and refreshments
NEW Speakers Announced!
- Secretary Larry Hall, NC Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Binu Thomas, VP MetLife Global Technology & Operation
- Kimberly Lindsay Williams, Executive Director, NC4ME & Chief Human Resource Officer, City of Jacksonville
- John Falkenbury CEO, USO of NC
- Stan Roberts, Engineer, Cisco Systems
- Ed Paradise, VP Engineering, Cisco Systems
- Eric Pike, CEO Pike Corporation
- James Banner, VP Human Resources, Pike Corporation
- Tim McClain, Military & Veterans Affairs, MetLife Global Diversity and Inclusion
- Charles Spicer, lead Military Recruiter, Duke Energy
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed for senior level leaders from the private and public sectors who are ready to hear what some of NC’s leading employers are doing to grow and support their strong military workforce. Attendees will walk away with a new understanding of how military talent drives business results, and how to integrate military hiring into their business strategy.
This event is FREE, but seating is limited. Register today!
For more information click here.