Here are snapshots of the eight-member cohort at the local Veterans in Residence.
It is based at the WeWork location along Glenwood Ave..:
- Happy Products, LLC, is a current cohort member. It’s led by Monica Goodson, co-founder and president.
- Breakpoint Coaching, LLC, led by Patrice Carter, which focuses on certifying and training Christian life coaches.
- Choose Love Solutions, LLC, led by Nisla Love, which helps educate individuals and families achieve their tax and financial goals by providing guidance on their tax returns.
- Customized Laser Design, led by Jason Grider, which works with business owners to create custom laser engraved products for their businesses while subsidizing start up with B2C products, specializing in handcrafted leather products.
- Lavi, Inc., led by Nathaniel Torres, which provides an alternative solution to in-house and third party food delivery, with a business model that enables the company to operate its own trained employee fleet.
- Rich Font Creative, led by Richard Font, which provides creative video production services.
- rockITdata LLC, led by Marlie Andersch, provider of IT development services around AWS, Microsoft and AWS, as well as staffing services.
- SportBike Chic, LLC, led by LaShundra Rucker, provider of motorcycle apparel and accessories for women motorcyclists.
Original Source: WRAL TechWire